Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How To Wash Sisterlocks


Instructions
•Step 1

Mix equal parts water and shampoo in a spray bottle. (Use any clarifying shampoo)

•Step 2

Divide your hair in four to six equal sections.

•Step 3

Spray your scalp with the shampoo-water mixture until the scalp is saturated.

•Step 4

Clean your scalp. Concentrate on cleaning your scalp during the first shampooing. Rinse thoroughly.

•Step 5

Spray shampoo-water mixture on your hair, this time concentrating on the locks. Squeeze the lather down the length of your hair.

•Step 6

Rinse thoroughly, again squeezing water down the length of your locks until you remove all the shampoo.

Oh how refreshing it feels after a shampoo wash! 


Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

8 comments:

  1. i didn't know that. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to braid and band my locks for sometime because it took awhile before my hair locked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feeling of a freshly washed locks. I actually feel the fresh air on my scalp...he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nubian1: Yes, I agree with you it is totally refreshing and the water feels so good :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder your hair is so Beautiful.That's a way to take care of your locks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mzc1ark24: Yes, just a good washing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do i do to get the flakes out of my sister locks? I have bad dandruff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do i do to get the flakes out of my sister locks? I have bad dandruff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails