Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair Style Of The Day

Hi freedom lockers, I did my first collage!  The pictures aren't the greatest but, I did it...Yay!!  For this style  I parted the front in three sections (with hands of course... no combs please. Ha ha!)  The left and right sides are twisted.  The middle section I did a basket weave.   Laid the ends of all three sections to the middle of my head.  I then took a small section of locks from the left/right sides ( by the ears)  took those two and tied them together in the middle like tying a shoe string.  Doing this held down the ends of the three sections.  Since my locks are really getting long I then took the same ends tied them underneath (nape area) making a pony tail effect.   No pins needed.  ^_^ 

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)


  1. Your hair is drop dead gorgeous!!!!! I can only pray for my hair to lok that well in the future.

  2. Aw, you are making me blush...Thanks for the compliment. You are going to love your locks :)

  3. I love your hair! Thanks for sharing

  4. very pretty!i love your hair!

  5. 1xellus1: Thanks sis :)

    shell: Thank girl :)

  6. Hey There Gorgeous Hair! Thanks for giving me a shout. I love your blog. I am following it now.

  7. Naturally Sohhia: Thanks for the compliment and following me :)

  8. I love ur Hair....It looks Amazing. =-}


Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)


Related Posts with Thumbnails