Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair Style Of The Day

Hi freedom lockers, I did my first collage!  The pictures aren't the greatest but, I did it...Yay!!  For this style  I parted the front in three sections (with hands of course... no combs please. Ha ha!)  The left and right sides are twisted.  The middle section I did a basket weave.   Laid the ends of all three sections to the middle of my head.  I then took a small section of locks from the left/right sides ( by the ears)  took those two and tied them together in the middle like tying a shoe string.  Doing this held down the ends of the three sections.  Since my locks are really getting long I then took the same ends tied them underneath (nape area) making a pony tail effect.   No pins needed.  ^_^ 



Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

9 comments:

  1. Your hair is drop dead gorgeous!!!!! I can only pray for my hair to lok that well in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you are making me blush...Thanks for the compliment. You are going to love your locks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1xellus1: Thanks sis :)

    shell: Thank girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There Gorgeous Hair! Thanks for giving me a shout. I love your blog. I am following it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naturally Sohhia: Thanks for the compliment and following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ur Hair....It looks Amazing. =-}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails