Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Friday, September 10, 2010

How To Curl Sisterlocks



Instructions


•Step 1

Visit local hair care stores. Purchase a solution for hair setting. (I use Taliah Waajid's Crinkles & Curls)

•Step 2

Purchase perm rods, lock loops,soft spikes, pipe cleaners if you don't have any. (Use what you feel comfortable with)

•Step 3

Take small sections of hair and lightly spray the locks with your purchased solution.  If you don't have any that's okay just use plain water will still do the job.

•Step 4

Choose your desired size perm rods, depending on the size of the desired curls. For tighter curls, choose smaller rods. For larger curls, choose larger rods. ( For the most tightest curls use pipe cleaners)

•Step 5

Roll sectioned areas with perm rods. Secure the rods into place. When the solution is dry, unroll the perm rods, and enjoy your curly look.

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

5 comments:

  1. 1xellus1: Yes they are they do wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my little blog. It pales in comparsion to yours ;-)

    I can wait to my much awaited,put off and need reti Sunday. I plan to do some curls. Perm rods are the best! I usually just spritz my hair with water or do them on damp hair without any product.

    Now that they a bit thicker and loced i may look into some product. Im really wanting to try pipe cleaner curls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuesha: Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see your curls and I too want to try pipe cleaners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my SL 11/24/13... i have short SL what do you recommend i curl my hair with?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails