Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Side PonyTail With Side Bangs

Hi Freedom Lockers,  Today I was trying to figure out a new style.  I came up with a side ponytail to my left and side bangs to my right.  I used an ouchless band and added a few barrettes for adornment.

                           Front View
Side View Of Long Bangs
Side View Of Pony Tail
Almost 3 years and some of my ends are not locked :(

Back View
From this picture looks like my ponytail is centered but, it is to my Left.  I also let my ends drape down in front of me instead of letting the ends fall down my back.

I was very pleased with this style.


Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

8 comments:

  1. Your Hair is so Beautiful Ms lady ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this style. I plan to try it out. You do have a lot of hair. I see why you've been doing updos this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush Locs: Thanks, yes too hot to wear them down. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply GAWJUS girly! I REALLY like your hair & the color as well as your very informative blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LadyButterfly: Thanks you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovley style.
    I can't to get more length with mine as there are so many styles i want to try out. I did buy some hair bands the other day i managed to get my hair up in a pineapple. My hair was curled and i got compliments for the style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Khandi: Thanks. Enjoy your length now and experience what you can do now. Your locks will be down your back before you know it. The pineapple style sounds cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails