Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Friday, April 29, 2011

My locks are growing!

Hello everyone!

I'm still alive and my sisterlocks are growing.  I did get a tiny bit of a trim last month.  I know it doesn't look like it.  My plan is to get rid of the blond ends.  It was a test run for me because I was so afraid that they would unravel due to my texture and lots of my ends are still open.  So far so good!  Now, it's time for another trim.


Have you trimmed your locks?


Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

8 comments:

  1. They are! And I love the size of yours. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming along nicely. I think I see quite a few sealed or nearly sealed ends in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! My first visit to your blog and love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your Sisterlock Stats. My locks were also installed in Nov 2007 actually the 12th! I have 324 locks and started with 4 to 5 inches. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush Locs: Yes, I do have alot that are sealed and alot that are not. My problem is that my curls bunched while trying to seal and they turned into big knots. I will cut them eventually :)

    Naturally Unique Sisterlocks: Aw, thank you for finding me we are sisterlock twins huh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they do remind me of mine....I cant wait to see what you do with your ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your locs are beautiful, I'm only 5 months in as of today and I hope mine will look just as great as yours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails