Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Extra Large Shower Cap

I often wonder as my locks grow  I will eventually out grow my shower cap.  Yes, I still use a shower cap. Lol!  I just don't want to go to bed with wet locks.  I do pull the front of my cap back so my locks cover well in the back and the front of my head is exposed so I say  it's time for a larger one don't you agree ^_^  I was browsing around on the web and came across Amazon.com "Magic Water Proof Shower Cap with Elastic Band Extra Large.  The price is just right at $4.99 and it's cute.  




Here is another one from ebay Now this one will definitely work! It's really too big for me right now.  I could order it and save it.  $14.95 plus $4.95 shipping



So, what do you think?  Any suggestions?


Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

5 comments:

  1. Thank GOODNESS. My afro does NOT fit in a regular shower cap- thank goodness I rarely style it because I'd be SOL if I wanted to keep my hair from getting soaked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! My locks are really getting long and I soon need a larger cap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.The shower cap pictured above on eBAy is now on sale for $9.99!!! There is also a Sleep Cap on eBay by the same seller. I use mine almost every night because my hair will itch my neck and back if I fall asleep without it. The seller also is coming out with a swim cap.!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. I'm looking for a cap for my long, red dreadlocks... but it's gotta be red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I came across this. My mother has really long dread and has been looking for one. Now I know where to direct her to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails