Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...Day 5

Day 5, I think day 4 was my hardest so far. After arriving home from work I was so tired that as soon as I walked in the door took a shower and went to bed.  I slept for a few hours got up and had my evening herb tea then went back to bed.  This morning I felt refreshed.  I just don't like the feel of when taking laxative.  I only have eliminations in the morning, so that's when I have the nauseating feel.  But, after that I'm feeling pretty good.  Now, I think the weekend is going to be hard.  Come on Wednesday...it can't get here fast enough. Lol! :) 



Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails